Saturday, August 15, 2009

Aug 15,

Please don't mind the foul languages that will be written..
Speciallyforyou..

We've came so far, and yet we still have a long way to go..
I know that people say we're never going to make it..
But I know we're going to get through this..
The roads will never end..
Just take my hand and will walk through anything..
Just close your eyes and we'll walk this road..
If I get lost in this darkness, your light's going to guide me..

Just when you think you're falling..
I'll hold on to you tight..
And show you that you can..
We've came too far to turn back now..
There is nothing to be afraid of..
Cause we got each other..

This pain we are going through is what makes this love stronger..
I know that there are more to face..
And i'm ready to face them all..
No matter how much it hurts, i will take it all in..
I'm never gonna turn back..

Sometimes life sucks..
But not when you're with me..
Before we started walking this road..
My life was fck up..
But everything has changed..
Nothings going to be that same..

Just hold on to me..
And grab me tight..
Our Hands are lock together tight,
And so is our hearts too..
I Will Always Love You And Never Let You Go..

I LOVE YOU ALOT BABY..

No comments:

Post a Comment