Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fear inside.

Does everything has to feel so hurtful?
Is everything in life so painful?

It hurts to face the fact,
It kills to see the sorrow in ones life,

Is this how everything is meant to be?
Is this how much this life has to go through?

Can anyone feel the pain?
Can anyone feel the anger?

Can you see the pain running through the body?
Can you see the anger rushing through the veins?

I can see the fear,
The fear in not in the mind, its in your heart and i can see it through the eyes,

No one can feel my pain,
Not even my anger,

Urge to feel my own pain,
Temptations to let out my anger,

But yet,
Promises has pulled me back,

Time has come to change everything,
I promise i will not fail,

I always will be there,
To tell her,

Baby,
I Love You..

No comments:

Post a Comment