Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09/09/09

WTH?

What can i say.
Time to take a rest.
No more studying at the moment.
Don't know if i'm still gonna work or not.
Put the pressure on me?
Why not take it out on me?
Pushing me to the limit?
Why not push me from the edge?
Let the blood drip.
Let the blood do the talking.
Let my blood say what i want to say.
Work-Study-Work-Study
WHICH?
i don't know la
Who the heck cares
Need some time out.
Not feeling good this few days.
Like SHYT!
SUCK!
Yue- I trying my best to take la. If Possible this friday i give you.
Dan-Life Sucks? i know la don't have to say it. Cause mine is worse.
CM- Sorry guys never see ya'll for very long. i know. whatever.
Apologise for being harsh on CMm, My bad.I don't know what i doing.
Holidays sucks can?
Nevermind.
Please please please?
Please, put me out of my mysery.
Think till head burst.
Hopefully i won't go insane.
Hopefully i do?
Exam suck.
Whatever.
Feeling very..

No comments:

Post a Comment