Sunday, September 13, 2009

Somewhere in Sept,

Today going for BBQ at east coast.
To celebrate my sis leaving to US soon.
Lazy post pictures blah blah blah.
Gtg at 6 and here i am at 5.40 still posting.
How great am i.
Whatever.
Life suck.
Once again SORRY to Cms.
No need angry just because i not there la.
It does not matter if i'm there or not.
Still got the other guys right.
Ady Cheer up.
Seriously, my life is just..
Don't care.
Heck this shyt.
Heck myself.
Shyt la i'm super late.
Nevermind i'm just going to take my own bloody time.
What can i say.
Sucks la.
Hopefully will update later if i bother to take pictures.
IF only.

As for the Tags
HaoRong - What you talking about?
Dawn - I'm a paparazzi? no la, its just that i sitting there alone then bored so i take pictures lor. But you know that every pictures i take is a perfect picture.
Baby - Thanks.

1 More Day.
Cannot believe i'm still alive la.
I don't know what to say la.

No comments:

Post a Comment