Thursday, September 10, 2009

11 sept,

Sentosa Outing.
I got SUN BURN!
HOT!
Suntanned!
so did ady too.
whatever.

For the Content:
Beach swimming.
Sentosa Animal Show.
For My Baby.


Firstly The swimming.
Me and Ady got Sun Burnt real badly.
Body all very pain.
Play under the Sun for like 1-5.
Hot Hot.
And at the end of the day.
I am Very Sick.





























Now for the Sentosa Animal Show.
The main presenter was funny.
kinda.
The bird flew pass us and the bird's wing hit me and dawn.
Ady bend and he escaped.
The Wing hit me eye.
And Dawn's head.




The main presenter.
The one holding the parrot.



This was the bird which hit me and dawn.














Snake.
Dawn say she never touch snake and will never touch.
But in the end she touched it.
Its skin smooth and soft.
Volunteer who is 'not afraid'.
Panic when saw the snake.
So much for 'brave'.







For My Baby.
While sitting alone.
Thinking.
Came up with this.
Cause you know why?
Let the pictures do the talking.











No comments:

Post a Comment