Saturday, October 17, 2009

12 to 17th oct [Editted]

Editted, Updated.

Well Kinda Sad,
Going to Miss Baby Alot =(.
Actually,
I'm already missing My Baby!

Well I've learnt a few things.
About Not to Shed tears.

But i have also learn something else.

This was something my Bing Hong Bro and Other Brothers told me,

-Every Human Cry.
A human has to cry to let out his sorrows and feelings.
Scream your heart out and let the tears out.
No point keeping all the sorrows.
As a human you have to cry,
So stop keeping everything to yourself and cry.
Your Baby and Brothers are always there for you.
-This is what My brothers told me.

And also i've learnt something myself .
-A man who hits a girl,
Is a man who lets his Pride down.
-A man who is truely a man,
Will never turn back when trouble comes.

Missing Baby Alot!
Sad Me!

You kup the phone on me.
You good.
Now all i can think about is you la.
Can't sleep.
I want to Die already!

-I can and i will Wait.


Outing with Bros , Clubfriends and Friends.


















Ben & Jerry Ice-Cream!


Outing With My Friends.


Fake =x


Miss You Alot =(
Love You Alot =)

No comments:

Post a Comment