Sunday, October 11, 2009

Late updates for a week, 11 oct. [EDITTED]

Shooting Star Boy.
They don't call me Shooting Star for no reason.
I'm a star in shooting =P

Roy- Christmax haven come la deh.
Jack- LOL!
KL- LOL!?
JQ- HUH LOL?!?!?!
Hann- What kokliang do sia, scold him for what? and btw i upload your HANDSOME pictures already =P
Passby- Let them say what they want.. gossipers.. dare them to say in my face =)
HaoRongHaoRongHaoRong(real)- WTF? i don't get it. -by HaoRongHaoRongHaoRong(real)
ThamHaoRong- What talking you? -by VinVinVin(real)

I'm a Good Boy =)

Update Blog Again by this week end.

You know how much i miss you?
I need you so much.
I love you alot.

So many things that i want to tell you,
So many things i want to show you,
So many thing you need to know,
But everytime i want to say,
Words seem to be a problem,
That never seems to come out.

Me and Roy!

Me and Jack Bro!



Tissue Ball!



Bro Outing.



Hann Ge - Aka Handsome =x




MoonCake! box.

12 MINI donuts for 1 iPhone! =O


No comments:

Post a Comment