Saturday, October 3, 2009

Oct 2nd,

Blog Updated.
A little =x .
No time.

Well,
Yesterday and Just now was Fun.
Yesterday was last day of Normal Sec school.
So took some pictures with my classies
and have fun.
Gonna miss them.
Sad.
And on 2nd was with my school people celebrate Raya!
Went to lots of houses, funny people.
Enjoyed myself.
But whats with the stupid problem,
A 19 years old beats a 14 years old?
What the heck?
Bully small kid only?
Come one Grow up man.
And that 14years old also kinda dumb.
Whatever.
Their problem.
Don't care.
Enjoy viewing the pictures.

HaorongHaorongHaorong(real) : =)!


Branded stuffs are'nt worth anymore,
Too many imitations nowadays.
Whats the point of buying a branded stuff for hundreds of dollars
When there is an imitation which looks exactly the same
and it cost a few dollars.
Seeing so many imitations everywhere,
Sad.

Look at the Stars and You will See Me,
Listen to the Music and You can Hear Me,
Hug the Bolster and You can Feel Me,
Millions of things to say,
But..


-Long Island Tea is Nice!
Fake Drawing Tattoo By Me (Incomplete).
Me and Ray!

While HaoRong Tattoo My Other Leg.

Irshyad
Farah and Aqilah.

My Tattoo (Almost to Complete).
My Another Tattoo (Testing).
HaoRong's Tattoo.

My Tattoo And HaoRong's Tattoo (Complete).
Me and ms Toh!
Swordy!
Raya Celebration (Steam Boat).




Hambali, Sis and Me!

Hambali and Fika!
Me and Hambali!
Me and My Partner!


Miss You Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment