Monday, October 26, 2009

Updates From 19-25th Oct [Editted]

Kinda busy,
Hopefully my hand gets well soon,
So that i can update soon,
Sad =(

Tags Reply:
HaoRong - Lol?

BingHongGe - Very Long never see you already leh Bro! Need meet up real soon! =)

HweeZi - JiaYou!

Dawn - Yeah never see you very long also. Ask Ady call me when you 2 go out lor. I free i come =)

HaoRong - Miss me? LOL! Joke.

SiewBee - Chill yeah No big deal.

AhHaiGe - You miss me too? Haha. Ok la meet up with you real soon too. Call me when you free =)

KX - You Chill too yeah, no bigs.

HaoRong - Jokers? Where?

Baby - Its ok , I miss you dam alot too!

Unknw - Thanks , by the way who are you? =x

HaoRong - Get up from my bed? LOL!

PasserBy - LOL joke la! Haha.

HaoRong Ady and Vin - Who are you? You are NOT the REAL HaoRong Ady and Vin. Especially Vin who are you? I did not tag. And i Did Not type I want or love Ady. So wierd. Anyhow put people name and tag.

Roy - LOL i not cute la ok! =s

Jack - Eh? i'm not ok! anyhow only you all.

Baby - No. That was not me is some other people. And i don't want Ady, I want YOU! I MISS YOU ALOT!



Miss Baby Badly!

Dying is better than being alive,

3 injections in a week already,
But need admit in hospital tomorrow (Monday)-(Discharged already)
2 more injections to go this week!

More update real soon after my hand ok.
Still not cured fully.

Sean's Club is closing this Saturday,
So after that i'm going to give a pause to Clubbing,
Reopens in 4-5months after renovations and some other stuffs.
Sad. =(

I was Like a Scribbled Piece of Plain White Paper,
But when You came,
You Changed everything,
You Erased the Scribbles,
And Wrote Words,
Each with a very Deep Meanings in them,
And You are still Writing My Life Lines,
Your Words and Writtings,
Each Completing my Life Lines Slowly,
Till The End,
Till I Die,
You Will Write My Life Lines ( Vin's Life Story ) ..

I Love You Alot Baby!


Lol Joke.
Slacking with Bros

Swimming pool drain Broke Because of SOMEONE lol!

After Fix Back.
Me and Roy!
Me Roy and HaoRong.


Lol?
In the middle of the night walking in the streets.



Er? what?
HaoRong.

LV!
#1 lol.




MISS YOU ALOT BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment