Sunday, November 1, 2009

HAPPY 4TH MONTH BABY! =)

HAPPY 4TH MONTH BABY =)

Happy belated Halloween People!

Tags reply:
Jack - Obviously la. Got we brothers of destruction lol.

Roy - Who ask you don't come, you sleeping at home lol. And you miss all the fun. including the videos too.

Jack - Hi and stop with the cute la.

Baby - Thanks, Love You Alot =)

HaoRong - Yeah we own man. And Uploaded already.

Roy - L O L?

Backstab me?
Wow?
I'm totally suprised.
Act nice infront,
And talk behind my back?
Come on la,
Let me ask you something,
Do you have the standard,
Or the rights to talk about me?
I don't think so.
You think you are all 'that'?
Nah,
I don't think so.
You are not up to my standard,
Get that up in you head.
You don't even know much about me.
You don't even know my background.
And what makes you think you can talk about me?
You want to know something?
I am Vin,
Also Know As DJ.LaVin,
And i'm a STAR in BoatQuay.
You don't stand a chance come to my standard.
This is me,
V I N
I was born to fight,
But i have given up all that for some reasons,
But don't try to take it to your advantage,
Cause that will be your biggest Disadvantage,
And that does'nt mean i won't pick up the weapons again,
If i have to then i will.


Sean's Club Closed.
Sad. =(
But it was fun,
So many people came,
So crowded,
And i was spending money like theres no tomorrow,
Throwing money,
Who cares its the last day of the Club anyways,
Did my Final Solo for the Year,
Name,
DJ.LaVin's Singles - Good Girls Go Bad Remix,
Also Know As,
DJ.LaVin - 3GB
Going to miss my clubmates,
Oh well who cares.


Time is not an issue,
No matter how many times the World revolve,
No matter how many times the World goes around the Sun,
No matter how many times the Hands in the clock goes round and round,
Its not an issue,
Cause when i'm with you,
All this is nothing to me,
All i care and need is You,
Baby,
Even if the Time stops moving,
Even if the World stops moving,
Even if the World comes to an End,
And if i Die,
My LOVE for You will Never Die,
My LOVE for You will Always Live on,
And I will Love You Forever.

I Miss You Baby.


Eat at BK.

My Hand after Injections and Some Adjustments =P .




Camera!
Sweet Couple , My Brother and Sis-in-Law!


Nerd!
Gig!


Lol?
Saw Wierd things At Halloween Vivo.










While I dress Up the Girls and Boys at my House.
I like become a Person who dress up people.



Midnight Halloween Party down at Clarke Quay.


Dracula.
Can you see the Sylvester?
While i Dressed up as the Hunter from Left4Dead.

After the Party and all changed.



Love You Baby! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment