Friday, November 27, 2009

Never gonna give up.

Finally,
Post again after all the problems and cases settled,
I think, don't know yet.
Anyways now coming to the point where,
I don't know why the fuck is there a spammer in my blog.
Dam, just come to dirty my blog.
And who are you, IndianSux?

Indian suck?
Wow?
I'm suprised yeah.
So what are you gonna do about that? Beat me?
I don't mind.
Don't need to say just come.
Not happy with me?
Just come whack me la.
Say so much behind computer like one keyboard warrior for what?
You think i scared? Sorry ah.
I'm not scared of anything.
Indian suck? Then what for you live in S'pore?
Fuck off la.
You this type of people are just fucking Spam only.
Useless.
Still want spam?
Don't waste my time la.
Just come find me, Clarke Quay or Boat Quay.
Don't need come down my area find me like one dog.
Just call me, 90746547.
I don't mind adding you into my cases,
Don't need kpkb here so much la.

Tag reply:

Firstly to the IndianSux - I haven't finish reply your comment, you ask me who am i to say i love her forever?
I'm Her BoyFriend , Her Lover , I AM VIN and I LOVE HER FOREVER!
What the fuck can you do about that? NOTHING.
Ask me what can i give her? Get this right , I can give her the happiness that no other people can give, not even you la hor. So Shut the fuck up.
And i don't hurt her, which retarded boyfriend will hurt his own girlfriend? Maybe you la, but not me.
You say i'm not man? Want to see my man-liness? You want come find me i show you. And i'm mature enough not to spam people blog like you la, and i am not afraid to face my problems la. Unlike you.
And whos the one childish? i ask you something, which childish fucker is spamming my blog and scolding indian sux like a kiddo punk retard? You right, face the fact, i don't suck, You're the retard who suck balls out of a donkey's arse and puke it out of your penis.
And For your info, i'm a mix, so shut the your fucking trap.
Don't even dare say who you are still want spam, Retarded.
Lastly, let me tell you this, Don't Fucking try me. Its not fun to mess around with me.

Dawn - Dam You own. Didn't know your so good and shooting. I like!

AhHaiGe - I like the keyboard warrior line. Owned.

HaoRong- Yeah, i agree with you. The spammer is childish and loser. ChuCheng Face? Nice.

JanAnn - People grow up but the brain still pea size, Maybe no brain at all, thats why come spam like a kido, joke.

Hann - I like!

Dawn - Ask Ady whats that, he knows.

HaoRong - But still i owned. I FUCKING OWN!

To all those who tagged me, except the retarded IndianSux
Chill all. Thanks People. You guys own man, And don't need care this type of retards cause all they can do is spam like a coward.

Tags reply over, now coming to my post,
Dam i think i fucking vulgar this few days,
Need to calm down already,
Not going to the stupid SGH anymore,
Go down there keep poke one stupid injection,
Then give anti-biotics, which i don't even take!
Getting well slowly,
Hopefully.
Police cases over i guess,
No calls from officers already.
Need to control temper again,
Dam, Keep getting angry easily for the past few days.
No mood!
Should not get stressed or injured till i fully recover,
Cannot imagine myself going insane, crazy or paralyzed.
Chill.
Went down a few days ago to school,
Talk to the teachers and to all the teachers READ THIS,
I will NEVER give up, Understand.
There is no such word as give up in my dictionary.
I can wait forever.

Baby,
Get well soon,
Take care ok,
Call me when you recovered,
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment