Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Do You Remember.

Happy 5th Month Baby

Eyes killing me,
Got to go sleep soon,
Tired.

Tag replys:

Hann - ??

Dawn - He's just kiddin.

Harriel - Hi, haven't seen you for a long time, haha, spammers are useless retards, what else they can do.

Guest:) - Haha, Hi, who are you anyways? And my baby is fine. Me, long story, summary, in alot of trouble, deep shit.

So sick. Temperature currently 39.8 degree.
I don't know why i feel so cold, but my body feels so hot.
Can't sleep properly.

Now i realise what pain really means,
When you're not here i feel the pain,
And it gets worser by the seconds.

So long since i saw my Star,
Baby.

Everyday i wait,
Alone i wait,
Never to give up.

Days are just passing by,
And it feels so long,
When each day is killing me slowly,
And everyday the tears just ain't stopping,
Even if i try to stop them,
They just seem to be unstoppable,
And every night is just getting more and more lonely,
Silence is killing me,
Loneliness is bringing the anger,
I can't do nothing,
As it all comes down to one thing,
Tears.

Miss you dam alot =(
Baby, i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment