Sunday, December 6, 2009

Don't Jump.

I never figured out Myself.

Jack- Thanks
Dawn-Welcome back
HongGe- You too
Kanessan- Huh? oh i see.


2Days ago,
Which was 4th Dec,
A miracle came true,
After 14days of waiting in pain,
I heard the voice of the angel,
Which released my tormented soul,
But I know to myself,
That this is not the end,
Cause the fights not over yet.

Guess i'm not so vulgar after all,
Or maybe at times.

I still look at the stars.
And remember everything.

Sometimes i feel like doing things that is beyond my willings.


On top of the roof,
The air is so cold and so calm,
I say her name in silence,
While i look up to see the Stars,
The eyes of the city,
Are counting the tears falling down,
Each one a promise,
Of everything i never found,

I scream into the night for you,
While i take another step towards the edge,
And shouting out,
Don't let memories go of me and you,
And look down at the edge and saw,
The world is down there out of view,
Standing up here,
I lost myself in my pain,
I dream of the end,
To start all over again,

And as i take the last step of my life,
Across the edge,
I heard a voice,
And as i turn around to look,
I saw an Angel,
My Angel,
And i saw her eyes were filling with tears,
And just before a single tear fall onto the ground,
I caught it in my hands,

As she hugged me,
She said,
Just take my hands,
Give it a chance..

Don't Jump.


Miss You Alot Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment