Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmax - Belated?

Career came to an end,
No more clubbing,
Just 1 more week before i go back to concentrating on my studies,
Yeah i know you all might be wondering me and study?
Cannot be,
But yes its the fact,
Going to be guai,
And live a normal average kid life =P

Thanks for those who came to my finale,
As in my last day DJ at QB,
You guys were great,
Thanks for all your support,
And making this a memorable Christmax,
My Christmax and also my last day of dj career,
Need to work hard for the future =x

And also thanks for the dance and the cheers,
Well as i say,
When i walk into the doors the eyes turn to me,
And they go,
Look whos back,
After so long he's back,
And yes i am back for my finale and thats the end,
And when i go to the dance floor all eyes goes to my body,
And they go yeah yeah and the hands go clapping and they cheer,
Well thanks all for being there to support and cheer me,
YOU GUYS ROCK!

Alright,
As i said before,
Cut down on clubbing,
Concentrate on my studies,
And be guai =x

Tags reply -

Missy - Guess i was late 15mins after all, not my fault ok, i was caught up somewhere else, well thanks for coming though. And where the pictures of me? I want the pictures, and also give me the ones that i took with the others.

Jenni - Hey, yeah thanks for coming, and a Merry Christmax to you too, and thanks for disturbing me with my nick name that day ah, everyone disturb very fun hor.

When all hopes and faith are lost in this weaken heart,
She comes right infront of me and say those magical words,
That shows me the light and the strength to continue living,
And I still can hear those sweet words in my heart that keeps me alive,
To hear your voice,
It brings the sweetest music to my ears,
To see your eyes,
It bring the truth in me,
To see you,
It brings the softness in me,
To smell your hair,
It brings the bad side in me and throw it away,
To hold your hand,
It brings the sadness out of me and throw it away,
To hug you,
It brings my soul back to life,
To see your lips,
It brings the strength in me,
To kiss your lips,
It brings me back to life.

I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment