Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tears Of Happiness or Tears Of Sadness.

Happy Belated BirthDay JunCun Brother!

Happy BirthDay Rose Sis!

Not posting any pictures,
Cause i don't want to post the new look,
My new look i mean,
Destroying myself to replace the pain,
But it still hurts.

Spend all my money like theres no tomorrow,
Throwing money in the air,
I don't know why i just feel like spending my money.

Lost my voice,
Now i cannot even talk properly,
Feel like i get choked,
Sound so deep,
Very wierd,
Sound so funny.

Haven't sleept for 2 and half days already,
Soon going to be 3 days,
What i wanted,
Drinking for 2 days with no sleep,
Very tired,
I don't even have time to post,
So any mistakes in writing don't blame me,
Got to go out soon.

Tears,
Runs down the cheeks,
Tears Of Happiness or,
Tears Of Sadness?
Tears for the Voice,
Tears for the Sound,
Tears for the Concern,
Tears for the Nights,
Tears for the Distance,
Tears for the Pain,
Tears for the Strain,
Tears for the Stress,
Tears for the Hurts,
Tears for the Anger,
Tears for the Pressure,
Tears for the You..

And i still don't know why Tear..

Thanks to everyone who wished me,
Especially My Baby and Brothers,
Special thanks to Baby =) ,
Also special thanks to Brothers who came to cheer me up,
Bring me out,
And making this Birthday memorable,
Thanks Brothers love ya'll!

I planned things differently,
I planned it long time ago,
I planned,
On my B'Day i wanted to spend time with a special someone,
I wanted to be with her on that very day,
I made up my mind,
But everything just seem to be,
Not like what i planned it to be,
Even on my B'day,
I can't be with her,
And it hurts so much to think of it,
And now..

Baby,
Missing you just runs too deep into my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment