Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'M BACK!

Yeah, thats right,
Vin's Back!

Tag replys-
Roy - Hey hi, and thanks.

Jack - Thanks bro.

Missy - Hi, results, good, who are you anyways?


After all the days and nights of torment,
Guess i'm getting out of the torment.

Anyways, anyone intrested to model?
As in Hair model for the 2010 hair styles magazine,
Help out my friend,
Like me,
Doing new styles and colours for your hair,
But this is, do it at your own risk,
Hair damage or any problem,
Thats your problem,
Intrested, contact me.

Talking about contacting me,
Sadly, i smash and broke my S.E phone,
And bought a new phone,
But having some updates error,
Currently servicing,
So its hard to contact me,
And i don't know when i can get it back.

Planning on cutting down on clubbing,
But people just keep dragging me,
Now no phone,
So its my chance to go MIA,
Lets see about that.

My birthday celebration was nice,
Had lot of fun with my Brothers,
And also clubbing,
Suprise party which is totally unexpected,
Got a shock when i went in,
All eyes on me,
On the dance floor,
Just a smile and they go wild,
As i'm the Dj and they go crazy,
Thats not the end of my Dj career,
But it will be at the end of this year,
When i go MIA from all,
Low profile from all.

Anyways,
Congratulations to all going to Sec 5,
I'm just so stressed out,
Should i go Sec 5 or Higher Nitec?
Some says Sec 5 while the others says Higher Nitec,
What should i do,
I can't make up my mind,
Give me some time to think.

The Days,
The Nights,
The Fights,
The Tears,
The Angers,
The Pressures,
The Hurts,
The Pains,
The Struggles,
And Finally,
I've made it,
Cause i ain't giving up,
Never am i giving up,
And After all that,
I'm still alive,

I Love You Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment