Saturday, July 18, 2009

17 July, yesterday =x

So tired.. But still don't feel like sleeping.. AND I'M VERY HAPPY =)
Although school was boring..
DnT 2hours was first lesson..
I just spray my thing and was sitting down with KangHao and Ray talking..
Then teacher FORCE me to do the presentation board..
So.. i did it and finished it..
After that went back to class for History..
History is very boring now days..
Lesson so boring that i put my head on the table..
And.. i sleep =x
Then after History it was HomeRoom?..
Did not bother much about HomeRoom as i was still sleeping..
Very tired..
Well after HomeRoom, was recess..
Did not eat finish my food cause.. er.. I also don't know..
Well after that was Chemistry..
First i was like don't bother to study..
But all of a sudden HaoRong and I was like listening to the lesson and doing the notes!..
Funny..
After that was..
END OF SCHOOL!..
But i stayed back with HaoRong, followed him to Com Lab see him do FnN..
But then he told me it will take very long so i went to find KangHao and Ray..
They were doing their product..
But KangHao and Ray were like..
Doing some invention or something..
In the DnT room..
My teacher ask me do my Final work.. POP-reverting..
So i did that.. Well.. it took me only like 5mins to do it..
After that KangHao wants to go Mac find Yoga, Clovis..
I followed him because Yoga ask me to go also..
I went there to meet them awhile.. and i bought ice-cream.. =x
Yoga and the rest were like playing with the.. KangHao invention thing..
Funny..
They were shooting the paper using the THING..
After awhile i went off to find my Baby..
I LOVE TO BE WITH HER..
Spend time with her.. And enjoyed my time..
But then i had to go find Jack..
And my phone got problem..
After i reach home i fix my phone by banging it =x
It works actually..
Then called him..
I prepare my things and left home..
Took bus from ClarkeQuay to BukitPanjang..
Long journey but.. I did not feel bored as i was listening to music and was thinking about lots of stuffs..
Reached BukitPanjang, met Jack and slack with him awhile and went to find Cun at the Bus Interchanage..
Talk alot of funny stuffs while we were at the nearby Mac..
I bought ice-cream AGAIN!
Then 3 other of my friends came and we were talking and talking while waiting for Hann..
They all met up to go play dota.. but i can't go play cause i have to go work..
All of us met up.. Talk more craps.. and walked to the bus stop..
While waiting for bus they were talking alot funny stuffs.. but my bus came and i had to go..
In the bus, listened to music and think alot of things again =x
Then reached home at 12.30 am..
Oh ya.. Thanks Ray for helping me buy Pocky biscuit..
Very tired..
So.. am off to take a short nap.. and then off to work..
BYE! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment