Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 25,

To Baby =)

Ohk.. finally home..
Club yesterday was totally AWESOME!
When to my Club first..
Then went over to Sean Club..
I went to his Club because he wanted me to Dj there..
Awesome.. Just Awesome.. can't say anything else..
Went there at 4am and saw ALOT of people..
Super Pack man..
He introduced me..
Me together with him - Dj.Sean and Dj.WreCkeR
We were like having super fun and enjoying..
For the finale we remix our own song for the NIGHT!
Beautiful Remix - by Dj.LaVin Feat. Dj.SeaN & Dj.WreCkeR..
We Own the place man..
I just love it when the crowd goes WILD!
Unforgettable.. Totally AWESOME!
After that 'Somethings" happened.. hah.. Forget about that..
Then outside Club, made alot of friends..
After that went home to sleep awhile then went off to meet Jack and some others..
Had dinner with my friends then go panjang slack..
Tiring.. Going to take a short nap then off to ROCK again..
Well later going to meet Sean again then lets see whats going to happen =P
Miss baby..
ALOTS!..

Bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment