Wednesday, July 22, 2009

To Baby,

I know that i talk alot of crap
I know i do alot of bad things..
But thats just the dumb old me..
I don't want to go back to my other side of me because the only thing i know is that i want to be with you forever*..
You tought me how to smile*..
How to control my anger*..
How to be friendly*..
How to not hurt myself*..
Sorry.. for not listening to you at times*..
for being a bad person*..
for every mistakes i did*..
You change me to the better*..
You show me what is love*..
Show me what it feels like to be in love*..
I have nothing to hide from you*..
I hide alot of things from many people but as far as i know is that..
I never hide anything from you..
I have nothing to hide from you baby..
I really don't know how to explain my feelings*..
Neither do i know how to show it..
The only thing i KNOW how to say is..

I LOVE YOU.. ALWAYS.. FOREVER..

Cause i don't know any other way to tell you..

No comments:

Post a Comment