Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 26,




Went to Rebel Club yesterday to see Japan's Dj.Hazime..
After that, saw my Retarded friends..
So slack with them awhile..
Man.. They really behave like retards.. LOL..
First there was like 24 of them including me..
Then some left.. Making it 15 people..
Crazy people..
Then went to Club at 2am then 4am went to Sean Club..
The Musics just can't leave my head..
Dj.WreCkeR was rockin' the place..
Feel the beat ya'll =)
Anyways after that SOMEONE crazy till hit me.. High-heels really very pain..
I never do anything.. i'm innocent =P Crazy people..
All go crazy.. INSANE.. =O
I'm not INSANE!..
Whatever..
After that go home sleeeeeppppp..
Disturbing calls inbetween.. Till i half awake..
Well Baby CALLED ME =)
Lucky me.. I woke up for real at 5.45!..
In another 5mins time need to go open Club..
Got to Go get ready..
Miss You ALOTS of ALOTS Baby! =)
BYE..

No comments:

Post a Comment