Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 21,


Vandalism or Call it Art.. ( 1st Pic by friends, 2nd pic by me and KangHao)
But..
I don't EVER want to hear you say that thing EVER again..
PLEASE..
Cause i know.. Such a day will NEVER EVER come..
Talk about that next time..
I know i am a real IDIOT and i suck..
Well school today was Crap..
After 2 lessons later was supposed to go home..
Because of hair..
But I did not want to go home for some reasons..
So i just go CUT MY HAIR and went back to school..
My hair looks crap now..
My so called straight lined hair was cut slunt by the hair dresser.. Oh my..
Well.. Already cut.. Cannot do anything..
So went back to school..
Most of my friends noticed..
I reach school during recess time..
After that Maths lesson..
I cannot belive i'm saying this.. but i kind of like Maths..
After that was English then End..
Went to DnT and slack..
Then off to find Baby..
Now waiting for my friends..
They coming soon..
After they come..
Go slack with them..
Off to get ready..
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment