Tuesday, July 28, 2009

july 28,

Still cannot upload.. toopid man..
Tired.. very.. tired..
School.. oh my..
1st lesson already sleeping..
Cannot open eye.. ( Better still )
Was walking like a drunken guy..
But after that ohk already..
Before reccess go com lab..
Spam =P
Hah.. I nothing to say..
Feel like flying already..
Your words so divine..
Ain't got a thing to say..
Can someone wake me up?
Oh my.. oh oh oh.. Can i fly?
I think i am already flying in my own world..
Take my hand and we can fly together..
I really want to say alot of things but my head is going crazy..
But i know one things for sure..
I am going to tell you everything..
Everything that is to know about me..
Soon.. Very soon..
No more secrets.. No more hiding..
Oh and ya..
Kanessan you very lucky..
Very very lucky ohk..
You first person to know 'SOMETHING'.. and thanks for not saying out..
But in a few more days.. everything will be revealed..
Hah.. =P
Well Sorry people for the picture uploading probs..
Still trying to figure out the prob..
Going to meet my friends =)
LOVE YOU LOTS..

Bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment