Friday, July 24, 2009

July 24,

Picture just for my Baby =)
I hear 2 Heartbeats in you but i can't hear any Heartbeats in me..
Why is that so?.., I wonder..

Btw today school sleepy..
Could not stop closing my eyes and sleeping..
But still manage to be awake all the way..
Nothing much happen in school today..
But after school went to mt oral..
OMG la..
Had to go to shuqun sec to take oral..
Reached there at 2..
Saw some attitude face..
They were staring at me..
I did not stare back but one guy come disturb me..
So i told him to get lost before.. Uh-huh..
Act like gangster but then no standard to be one..
Forget about that..
I was like the last person to take the oral..
Waited for around 2hours till my turn..
Wait till sleep..
Then take oral talk for only like 2-3min then go alr..
Went to find Baby..
Going to miss Baby alot..
2 days.. Haiss..
Anyways.. Gtg meet friends soon..
Party Night Out..
Love You =)

BYE ..

No comments:

Post a Comment