Monday, July 20, 2009

July 20,




Pictures meant to 'SOMEONE' who told me the 'FRINGE can cover the EYE'..
What about my fringe?..
Who say my Fringe cannot =P ( Last time pictures anyways =x )
Oh.. And the meaning of 'Paranoid' is - Suffering from paranoia..
Paranoia- A serious disease of the mind in which the sufferer belives that he or she is hated and being purposely mistreated..
All rights..
Movin' On..
School was tiring today..
And my temperature was 37.9..
But i told the teacher it was 35.9 =x..
I did not want to go home can?..
Sorries to all those whom i told that my temperature was 35 or 36 something..
I LOVE SCHOOL! can?.. (not true)
I have no H1N1 ohk..
Well lesson as normal.. slack all except maths =P..
Need study hard for maths =(..
Stayed back after school to do maths revision papers with some of my classies..
Then off.. OUT OF SCHOOL! =)..
I really need to apologise to SOMEONE..Sorry.. (Whole-Heartedly saying)
I say sorry to people, but i don't mean it..
But this time i really mean it..
S.O.R.R.Y..
Anywaysss......
My tongue arh.. haiss..
Forget about that..
I WANT TO WATCH SPONGEBOB [] PANTS TOO =x..
Movin' on..
This morning some 'Stuffs' happened at my place here..
But still i was not late to school..
I don't think i will be late for school or absent anyways..
My Hand getting better already..
Not so sick now.. 37.4 =)..
Should be fine soon.. (Except my tongue..)
FaceBook Done Tagging =)
I Love You Baby.. Sorry =( .. Hah..
Gtg meet my friends..
BYE! =)..

No comments:

Post a Comment