Friday, July 31, 2009

3 MORE HOURS!

Counting every single second..
=)
Anyways about today..
School.. Tired..
I very good boy..
Comb my hair down..
Like a "School Boy?"
All teacher comment and say..
Why your hair like this? very nice.. Your GirlFriend ask you comb like this?
My reply was..
Hah.. "Smiles and walks away.."
After school go find Baby then slack with her till HaoRong came..
Then Baby go training..
I follow HaoRong go Clementi Sport stadium watch our school play Bball..
Watch only the C'girls then there too hot so we left after the match..
Did not watch the C'boys play..
I went to buy something then go back to school to meet Baby..
HaoRong went off..
At school saw Yoga they all then play Bball with them till Baby training over..
After that go home..
Now counting down.. Hah..
HaoRong say i clumsy OR DF..
I AM A LESBIAN!..
I am not a baby monkey who suck thumb..
I did not and won't get angry =P
Baby cut hair already..
Hah.. =P
Still looking at the time..
Go meet friend awhile then after that go club..
LOVE YOU ALOTS BABY!

Bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment