Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 16,

Today was a long and tiring day.. Slept very late at 1+ and woke up at 5!
Then me and Hao Rong went to school together and he helped me bandage my hand..
School was a drag today.. can't stop closing my eyes.. tried to sleep alittle in mt lesson,
MATHS test was today and lucky that i studied!.. I was so tired that i was forcing myself to be awake!..
After the test i was very lucky.. My english teacher did not come, so Hao Rong and i manage to sleep..
We both slept in class for like 1hour plus till recess..
Finally i can hold the fork and spoon properly.. although my hand was still painful..
After that the next few lessons were like boring.. but i did not sleep cause was messaging all the way..
After school i went for DnT awhile and went to find my brothers..
They suddenly after so long wanted to play basketball.. So i joined them too, despite the fact that my hand was injured..
While playing my hand hurts alot, but still i continued playing and scored the final ball for the first match..
On the second match.. thanks to my Hann bro.. who accidentally SMACK my right EYE and i could not open it for like around 5mins..
Really painful that i could not open my eyes..
But still i continued playing.. Don't know why i just don't bother about my injuries and continued playing =x ..
I scored the final ball on the second match too.. hah..
Well.. Thats the end for school..
But thats not the end..
HaoRong, KangHao, Yoga, Gary, Eugene wanted to go watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince..
So i join them for the movie..
But before going for the movie i went to see my Baby awhile..
Then after that meet them at lakeside..
We were late for the 17.15 movie so we went for the 18.15 movie..
We thought the movie was like for less then 2 hours but then.. the movie was from 18.15 to 20.45 around there..
The movie was totally AWESOME(not).. That i felt like sleeping and HaoRong was messaging us that the movie was like shit..
All of us say the movie was like shit because.. 1st, the story line suck(by Yoga) 2nd, the link to the movie title Half Blood Prince was only one thing.. The Half Blood Prince will tell Harry Potter "I am the Half blood Prince" and WALKS AWAY JUST LIKE THAT!(towards the ending 30mins) WOW!?
Yoga and KangHao says that he liked watching Hermaine but KangHao says that they show her for very short.. "not even 1hour they show her"-By KangHao
then at the end of the movie we all wanted to go off, but Yoga wants to wait for the ending name thingy all finish and see got any thing at the very end.. But the rest wants to go off..
But just for Yoga we all waited till the very end.. and after showing all the names KangHao thought they will only show "THE END" but then.. the only thing they show is just black out.. not even THE END?!..
When we all were going to take train after the movie.. Yoga and KangHao were like acting out some scene in the movie but in a more funny version and we were laughing since taking the train from CCK till reaching Jurong East.. Jokers..
Then Yoga and i were heading towards East-side, and the rest of them were heading towards the West-side from Jurong East..
Me and Yoga took the train and Yoga got off at the next stop, his house Clementi..
While i have to go all the way from Jurong East to Outram Park and Change to Purple Line and go to Clarke Quay..
A very long day..
No regrets cause i still had fun and laughter =)..
I was out from morning 6 till night 10.. very tired..
But i still need to meet my friend in another 30 mins time..
So i better go get ready..
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment